13. Ride the Big One
Standing tall on Blackpool's skyline you cannot miss the Big One. A true White knuckle roller coaster made for the brave.
14. Go Ballroom Dancing at Blackpool Tower Ballroom
Another one of the famous Blackpool attractions. The Ballroom is a stunning place to visit and great for afternoon tea and a dance.
15. Have a Night at the Legends Show
If you are a fan of the 80's and 90's the legends show is spectacular. A professional show, dancers, singers and special effects will have you dancing in no time.
16. Fun for the Children at Jungle Jim’s in the Tower
Jungle Jim's is found in the Blackpool Tower. A huge play area and soft area for toddlers. A chance for the adults to grab a brew and let the kids run wild.
17. Go to Another Dimension at the Star Trek Exhibition
Love Star Trek? Then this is the place for you! With scripts, costumes and props used in the original show this is a true testament to the history of Star Trek.
18. Test Your Nerves at Adrenalin Zone, South Pier
19. Spend a Day at Blackpool Pleasure Beach Theme Park
One of the highlights of a Blackpool holiday. Rides for all ages and one of the most visited and best things to do in Blackpool.