The menu is second to none and has some great options. Pasta dishes dominate the menu and the pizza menu is well worth a look at.
Food at Nunzio’s is cooked to perfection and one thing we enjoyed was their is so much to choose from which is great if there is a large group as you can try a bit of everything.
Prices at Nunzio’s Italian restaurant are very reasonable.
Specials and set price menus are very popular and for around 12.95 you can get a starter and main course, which for an authentic Italian restaurant in Blackpool, as popular as Nunzio’s, is a steal!
Nunzio’s Blackpool Opening Times
- Monday: 17.00pm - 22.30pm
- Tuesday: 17.00pm - 22.30pm
- Wednesday: 17.00pm - 22.30pm
- Thursday: 17.00pm - 22.30pm
- Friday: 17.00pm - 23.00pm
- Saturday: 17.00pm - 23.00pm
- Sunday: 17.00pm - 22.30pm
Wednesday may be closed for staff rest days
Nunzio’s Blackpool Address
- 2 Queen Street
- FY1 1PD